Example - Workbook and Creation/Process
The workbook is a tool used to facilitate the interdepartmental onboarding “crossing over” phase.
As a leader it is your responsibility to:
- To identify 3 to 5 departments with which your team works closely with; then
- Work with the Talent Management team to customize your departmental workbook
- Schedule 30 minutes of face to face time per department for your new employees to meet with representatives
- Ensure the employee uses the workbook to ask questions of that department representative
- Review the workbook with your new employee or employees upon completion