In alignment with the previous course on Harassment Prevention, our goal is to further educate our workforce on Title IX and the many complexities of this act. As a more informed employee, we expect that you will carry out the behaviors of a "responsible employee" and exercise appropriate actions when you recognize any violation of Title IX.
MPS is committed to providing educational opportunities and workplaces that are free of discrimination. We thank you for taking the time to learn about Title IX and ask that you direct any future questions or concerns about this important training to the proper authority.
To receive credit for this training, you must watch the video from start to finish.
- Office of Equality and Civil Rights Public Website
- Policy 5050: Title IX Non-Discrimination Policy
- MPS Electronic Complaint Form or MPS Paper Complaint Form
- MPS Employee Assistance Program
- Training Transcript
- Minnesota Resource for Crime Victims
- The Aurora Center for Advocacy & Education Services
- Minnesota Department of Health Supportive Services
- Mental Health Minnesota Support Services