If it were only that easy! As leaders, we are challenged to deal with a wide variety of employees and create a healthy and productive workplace. This session will provide concrete techniques and strategies for dealing with difficult behavior ranging from merely annoying to outright threatening. Opportunities are made available to practice the skills and strategies discussed.
By the end of the course, leaders will understand:
- The employees they are leading.
- What makes supervising and leading challenging employees tough
- How difficult situations occur or are created
- Strategies to clarify thoughts and communication before engaging with challenging employees
Central Office & Operations Leaders
- Davis Center, 1250 West Broadway Avenue, Minneapolis, MN 55411
- Room: N1-051
Register for the training on eCompass. Course #92770 - Section #113059