Add to your leadership fundamentals as well as explore new theoretical and practical approaches to being an effective leader through this course.
By the end of the course, leaders will:
- Be familiar with leadership based terminology
- Be able to define leadership and understand its purpose
- Highlight the 3 major responsibilities of a leader
- Recognize the 5 sources of leadership influence
- Learn several approaches to leadership
- Understand the Qualities of Effective Leaders
This professional development is available to all Central Office & Operations Leaders who operate in a supervisory capacity. This professional development is optional, however encouraged.
Central Office & Operations Leaders
- Davis Center, 1250 West Broadway Avenue, Minneapolis, MN 55411
- Room: N5-083
Register for the training on eCompass. Course #92770 - Section #113054
- Keenan Shelton, Director of Talent Management