Professional learning to support Lead ESL Teachers in the implementation of Multilingual Department Strategic Goals at their sites.
- Administer Title III compliance at their site, including service reporting, Waiver, and Exiting paperwork
- Coordinate ACCESS testing at their site
- Grow in their role as an instructional leader at their site
Class Dates and Times
Three meetings will be held this year for all Lead ESL teachers:
The Lead Meeting will be held from 7:30-9:30 AM
EL Coaches ONLY will stay to meet from 9:30-10:30 AM
- Tuesday October 2, 7:30-9:30 AM
- Wednesday December 12, 7:30-9:30 AM
- Wednesday April 17, 7:30-9:30 AM
Lead ESL teachers
Davis Center - Assembly Room
Register for the training on eCompass. Search course #90375 and section #113031.