This suite of offerings is designed to improve leadership techniques in many areas of your role. They are being offered to those who operate in a supervisory capacity. These interactive courses are designed to grow your skills and help you bring success to you and your team.
Learners will have an opportunity to explore how to close out the performance management cycle effectively, including soliciting/providing feedback and planning for the next phase in the continuum.
By the end of the course, leaders will:
- Understand the importance of an effective end of year review
- Know how to have healthy two-way dialogue related to performance
- Place value on recognized success in employee growth.
- Know the essentials of leadership and management
- Know the philosophy of strength-based leadership
- Know how to lead challenging employees
- Know how to retain quality employees
- Know how to leverage Performance Management techniques
Central Office & Operations Leaders
Davis Center - N5-092
Register for the training on eCompass. Search course #92770 and section #113063.