This suite of offerings is designed to improve leadership techniques in many areas of your role. They are being offered to those who operate in a supervisory capacity. These interactive courses are designed to grow your skills and help you bring success to you and your team.
Keeping valued staff members engaged and committed to continuing their careers at MPS is critical. We will take a deep dive into effective practices to identify, explore, develop, and retain key talent.
By the end of the course, leaders will:
- Understand retention risks and how to avoid them
- Identify staff who may represent a retention risk
- Know how to prepare for and conduct retention stay interviews
- Have tools to develop an action plan for job satisfaction and growth.
- Know the essentials of leadership and management
- Know the philosophy of strength-based leadership
- Know how to lead challenging employees
- Know how to retain quality employees
- Know how to leverage Performance Management techniques
Central Office & Operations Leaders
Davis Center - N1-051
Register for the training on eCompass. Search course #92770 and section #113061.