This suite of offerings is designed to improve leadership techniques in many areas of your role. They are being offered to those who operate in a supervisory capacity. These interactive courses are designed to grow your skills and help you bring success to you and your team.
If it were only that easy! As leaders, we are challenged to deal with a wide variety of employees and create a healthy and productive workplace. This session will provide concrete techniques and strategies for dealing with difficult behavior ranging from merely annoying to outright threatening. Opportunities are made available to practice the skills and strategies discussed. By the end of the course, leaders will understand:
- The employees they are leading.
- What makes supervising and leading challenging employees tough
- How difficult situations occur or are created
- Strategies to clarify thoughts and communication before engaging with challenging employees
- Know the essentials of leadership and management
- Know the philosophy of strength-based leadership
- Know how to lead challenging employees
- Know how to retain quality employees
- Know how to leverage Performance Management techniques
Central Office & Operations Leaders
Davis Center - N1-051
Register for the training on eCompass. Search course #92770 and section #113058.