This suite of offerings is designed to improve leadership techniques in many areas of your role. They are being offered to those who operate in a supervisory capacity. These interactive courses are designed to grow your skills and help you bring success to you and your team.
This session uses the Strengths Finder Assessment tool to energize you in your personal and/or career development. Have you ever wondered, what is it that I bring to this workplace or what am I good at? By the end of the course, leaders will:
- Be introduced to their personal strengths
- Explore ways to use those strengths toward personal wellness and development
- Know the essentials of leadership and management
- Know the philosophy of strength-based leadership
- Know how to lead challenging employees
- Know how to retain quality employees
- Know how to leverage Performance Management techniques
Central Office & Operations Leaders
Davis Center - N5-092
Register for the training on eCompass. Search course #92770 and section #113057.