Periodic meeting for social studies department leaders to collaborate across schools in support of MTSS-related work, specifically around long-term curriculum planning, analysis of data, and leadership development.
- Build a shared vision for MPS Social Studies.
- Share best-practices, ideas for innovation, and problem-solving strategies across high schools.
- Use data dives to analyze achievement across social studies classes.
- Evaluate long-term planning practices at each school.
- Build knowledge of long-term planning in order to better support teachers at each school.
Middle School Social Studies Leaders
Register for the training on eCompass. Search course #92827 and section #113447.