Google is a great way for students and teachers to interact seamlessly and securely across devices. Learn how to get started with Google in your classroom.
Participants will learn how to:
- Navigate the Google Drive interface
- Organize and share files in Google Drive
- Create and collaborate in a Google Doc
- In-Person Training: Lake Harriet Lower Staff
- Live Streaming: Available to any MPS staff via vBrick
Register for the training on eCompass. Participants may attend the training in-person or watch it live online. Search course #91677.
- Nancy Mai, Technology Applications Instructor, Design & Training
- Jeff Brazee, Technology Applications Instructor, Design & Training