The training will cover laptop essentials, collaboration with Google, student engagement with Promethean and saving time with Gradebook.
Participants will learn how to:
- Use a Mac laptop
- Navigate Google Drive, share files in Google Drive, and collaborate in a Google Doc
- Connect their computer to a Promethean board, navigate ActivInspire, and create flipcharts
- Set up their Gradebook
- In-Person Training: MPS Staff
- Live Streaming: Available to any MPS staff via vBrick
Register for the training on eCompass. Participants may attend the training in-person or watch it live online. Search course #91677.
- Bryan Keen, Technology Applications Instructor, Design & Training
- Jeff Brazee, Technology Applications Instructor, Design & Training
- Abby Zierdt, Technology Applications Instructor, Design & Training