If a student is dropped from a year-long course because it was set to the wrong duration/collection type (i.e. quarter, term, year) or if the course duration/collection type was improperly set up, you will need to 'Add' a new section for that course. Defining it as a quarter-long duration and quarter-long collection.

Quick Reference Guide: